A little bit more gameplay and the construction site overview
Jishin Construction Ltd.
A downloadable game for Windows
In this puzzle game you rebuild houses destroyed by the earthquake. The faster you rebuild the more coins you get. Five levels including a tutorial and two difficulties.
"At Jishin Constructions Ltd. we build Jishin , two sides of the same coin and, doing that, we generate more coins! Believe in yourself and overcome catastrophes." (In Japanese Jishin means both earthquake 地震 and self-confidence 自信)
Made by Inu Games for 2019 Spring UE4 Jam.
Important: After you grab a part press "F" key, it will turn the part in the correct way
Gameplay and tutorial videos
Used Marketplace assets. Our own assets:
- MJH Modular Japanese Town House by Inu Games. The houses you need to rebuild in this game use assets from MJH Pack. In fact, they are from example levels provided with the pack (you can see them in this demo)
- MSSR Modular Snap System Plugin by Inu Games. Used to calculate the possible placements of the parts. WIP, coming to the marketplace soon (editor version of this plugin is already published)
And third-party assets:
- interactive Open World foliage by project Nature
- Foliage Tree Pack by Pure Dog
- Industry Props Pack 6 by SilverTim
- Asian Music Vol. I by The Indie Devs Nation
- Mega Game Music Collection by MuzStation Game Music (defeat_cue)
- And few sounds from "A Boy and his Kite"
All the other stuff is made during the jam. This includes the gameplay, UI, assets for the construction site (containers, fences, billboards, decals, etc.), tutorial actor, levels etc. The sound of the earthquake from freesound.org (public domain).
Implementation breakdown (aka post-mortem)
Also! You can see the complete houses from this game in this demo
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Release date||41 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Maya, Substance Painter & designer|
|Tags||City Builder, japan, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Unzip then run Jishin.exe
- Tutorial updated13 days ago