Just tried the VR version and it's great. Are there plans for it to come to the Marketplace as an update or being released on itchio in the future?
A downloadable game for Windows
Demo and test levels for Modular Snap System Runtime Plugin (MSSR) for UE4
MSSR is a plugin that allows for automatic snapping of actors to each other in game. Here you find demos and examples of the plugin. Contains the following demos:
- "You can't jump", a little puzzle game.
- MSSR Tutorial. Content examples style tutorial for the plugin
- MSSRVR. Simple VR example. Default VR template + snapping. (For some reason it seems it requires admin rights to work. )
- MSSRPhysCon. Snapping with physics constraints instead of attaching or welding.
Project files (without the plugin) for those demos and more example maps can be found in MSSRExample_Project.zip. The VR demo project is in MSSRVR_Project.zip
Work in progress...
- MSSR VR example added7 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you again! Already submitted, still waiting for answer. When they answer I will post here and on the forum too.
Will this be easily adaptable to work with VR? i.e. Picking up meshes and having them snap to the correct position if they are placed closely enough with motion controllers