Just tried the VR version and it's great. Are there plans for it to come to the Marketplace as an update or being released on itchio in the future?
A downloadable demo
Demo levels for Modular Snap System Runtime Plugin (MSSR) for UE4.
MSSR is a plugin that allows for automatic snapping of actors to each other in game. Here you find demos and examples of the plugin. Contains the following demos:
- MSSR Examples. Executable demo with various examples of the plugin. Contains extended overview tutorial which explains how the plugin woks plus some simple use cases, including multiplayer. Video walktrough of the overview.
- MSSRVRv2. Simple VR example. Default VR template + snapping. (For some reason it seems it requires admin rights to work. )
- Jishin Construction Ltd, our UE4 2019 Spring Jam entry, also uses MSSR (older version)
Project files (without the plugin) for those demos can be found in MSSRExample_Project.zip. The VR demo project is in MSSRVR_Project.zip
For UE4.26: please use MSSRExample26_Project.zip It's the same as the older one, but Unreal 4.26 introduced some backward incompatible changes, so this is the fix for that.
Tip: Use F11 to switch between full screen and windowed modes.
Work in progress...
- MSSR v.1.1.3: ISM supportAug 07, 2020
- MSSR plugin v1.1.2 and updated examplesJul 07, 2020
- New updated VR example for MSSRNov 24, 2019
- New example added: Physics HandleNov 16, 2019
- New version of example project added, 4.23 compatibleNov 03, 2019
- Updated examples for MSSR v1.1Jul 02, 2019
- Fixed VR examplesJun 27, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you again! Already submitted, still waiting for answer. When they answer I will post here and on the forum too.
Will this be easily adaptable to work with VR? i.e. Picking up meshes and having them snap to the correct position if they are placed closely enough with motion controllers